Max Burach wants to play soccer during recess. But first: Broadway
Athletics and Activity Block
During the Athletics and Activity Block of our weekly schedule, Pingry Middle School students can select from a wide range of interscholastic sports and team and physical activities, guided by the requirements outlined below.
- In the fall, winter, and spring seasons, these activities meet four days per week during the Athletics and Activity Block (2:20–3:35 p.m.).
- Every student will be required to participate in the following every year:
- At least one interscholastic sport (can participate during all three seasons), and may choose an additional team or activity for the remaining trimesters
- Students receive an effort grade each trimester.
|Cross Country||Basketball (Boys & Girls Teams)||Baseball|
|Water Polo||Swimming||Track & Field|
|Field Hockey (Girls||Fencing||Softball|
|Football||Ice Hockey||Lacrosse (Boys & Girls Teams)|
|Soccer (Boys & Girls Teams)||Squash||Tennis (Boys)|
|Tennis (Girls)||Wrestling||P.E. Fit|
|Volleyball (Girls)||P.E. Fit||Musical|
|P.E. Fit||Robotics||Theater Tech|
|Adventures in the Wild||Yoga|
|A Play in the Attic|
|Intro to Squash|
Athletics and Activity Block Options
- At Play in the Attic!
- Interscholastic Sports
- Intro to Squash
- Middle School Musical
- Adventures in the Wild
- P.E. Fit/Sports Academy/Ultimate Frisbee
- Theater Tech