A member of the Magistri, Coach Scott worked at the School from 1968 to 1995, teaching P.E. and coaching cross country and track.
Pingry Travel Courses
Travel the world—or explore and serve in our own backyard—with Pingry! Short-term, faculty-led trips are the perfect way to expand your perspective while remaining closely connected to Campus. At Pingry, opportunities for cultural exploration and understanding abound, and the classroom is just the beginning.
Pingry faculty use the world as their classroom. Programs designated as Global Field Studies courses are credit-bearing educational adventures. These programs all offer one graded, academic credit (equivalent to a trimester elective). All have pre-travel and post-travel academic work.
Applications are available below under each program.
Contact Gillian Johnson, Interim Assistant Director of Experiential Education (Global Engagement), for more information.
Please contact Edwin Nuñez, Director of Enrollment Management, for information about tuition assistance.
- Belize: Tropical Marine Ecology
- Chile-USA Exchange, Spring Intensive
- Excavating the Past: Rome’s Legacy in Britain
- Exploring Puerto Rico through Sustainability
- German Exchange (Hanau and Berlin, Germany), June 13-23
- Keeping Tahoe Blue
- Sawtooth Wilderness Backpacking Adventure
- Winter in the North Woods
- Art and Power: WIlliams College, the Berkshire Mountains, and the Future of Art 2020
- Winter in the North Woods: Community in the Adirondacks 2020
- Crossing Borders (Mexico & California) 2019
- Beyond the Wall (GERMANY, HUNGARY, AND THE CZECH REPUBLIC) 2019
- Pura Vida (Costa Rica) 2018
- Borders of My Perception: Germany-USA Exchange 2018
- Marine Ecology Research in Belize 2018
- Nations at a Crossroads (Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina) 2018
- Peru with Purpose: The Denan Project & Sustainable Development 2018
- Winter in the North Woods: An Adirondacks Field Study (New York) 2018
- Quebec Winter Wonderland 2018
- City of Rock (Utah) 2017
- Vivid Faces (Ireland and the United Kingdom) 2017
- France Exchange 2017
- Farm & Wilderness in the Adirondack Mountains (New York) 2017
- Beyond the Wall (Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary) 2016
- Pura Vida (Costa Rica) 2016
- Basque Culture (Spain) 2016
- Mountains, Mills and Mohawks (Massachusetts) 2016
- Germany Exchange 2015
- Marine Ecology (Belize) 2015