Twenty-nine Big Blue student athletes will take their athletic skills to 23 new campuses in the fall to play 12 different sports.
Pingry Travel Courses
Travel the world—or explore and serve in our own backyard—with Pingry! Short-term, faculty-led trips are the perfect way to expand your perspective while remaining closely connected to Campus. At Pingry, opportunities for cultural exploration and understanding abound, and the classroom is just the beginning.
Pingry faculty use the world as their classroom. Programs designated as Global Field Studies courses are credit-bearing educational adventures. These programs all offer one graded, academic credit (equivalent to a trimester elective). All have pre-travel and post-travel academic work.
Applications are available below under each program.
Contact Julia Dunbar, Director of Global Education and Engagement, for more information.
For information about need-based financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
- Crossing Borders (Mexico & California) 2019
- Beyond the Wall (GERMANY, HUNGARY, AND THE CZECH REPUBLIC) 2019
- Pura Vida (Costa Rica) 2018
- Borders of My Perception: Germany-USA Exchange 2018
- Marine Ecology Research in Belize 2018
- Nations at a Crossroads (Croatia and Bosnia & Herzegovina) 2018
- Peru with Purpose: The Denan Project & Sustainable Development 2018
- Winter in the North Woods: An Adirondacks Field Study (New York) 2018
- Quebec Winter Wonderland 2018
- City of Rock (Utah) 2017
- Vivid Faces (Ireland and the United Kingdom) 2017
- France Exchange 2017
- Farm & Wilderness in the Adirondack Mountains (New York) 2017
- Beyond the Wall (Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary) 2016
- Pura Vida (Costa Rica) 2016
- Basque Culture (Spain) 2016
- Mountains, Mills and Mohawks (Massachusetts) 2016
- Germany Exchange 2015
- Marine Ecology (Belize) 2015