Big Blue will welcome new and returning talent as they look to advance further in the conference, county, and state tournaments this fall.
The Pingry Fund
The Pingry Fund, our annual giving program, plays a critical role in supporting the School’s annual operating budget and is immediately used during the school year. Pingry Fund gifts impact every aspect of a Pingry education, including the retention of and professional growth opportunities for our faculty, installation of new technology, enhancements to the fine and visual arts programs, resources for athletic teams, and financial aid for current students.
YOUR GIFT TO THE PINGRY FUND CAN BE DIRECTED TO ONE OF SIX AREAS:
Holland (Sunyak) Francisco '02
Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving
908-647-5555 ext. 1284
Associate Director of The Pingry Fund
908-647-5555 ext. 1268
Associate Director of The Parent Fund
908-647-5555 ext. 1270
The Pingry Fund operates from July 1 - June 30. The School relies on the entire Pingry community to make a gift each and every year, and measures parent and alumni participation through gifts to The Pingry Fund.
"Going to Pingry changed my perspective on education and how meaningful it can be--not just for learning facts and figures, but learning how to be an adult and a leader in the world. The mission of the School--integrity, honor, and a great education--has been integral in shaping me into who I am today. As Pingry Fund Chair, I'm excited to meet our community members and learn what you all love about Pingry. I hope that you will join me in making a contribution to The Pingry Fund--your support is essential in furthering the School's mission, and making sure all of our students have a great Pingry experience."
-Jonathan Wilf '02
Chair, The Pingry Fund
NAMED FOR THE YEAR OF THE FOUNDING OF THE PINGRY SCHOOL, THE SOCIETY HONORS THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE SCHOOL WITH AN ESPECIALLY STRONG FINANCIAL GIFT AND WHO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE THE SCHOOL WITH A STRONG FINANCIAL FOUNDATION. MEMBERS OF THE 1861 LEADERSHIP SOCIETY ENJOY INVITATIONS TO SPECIAL PROGRAMS AND EVENTS. DONORS WHO MAKE A GIFT AT ONE OF THE 1861 LEADERSHIP SOCIETY LEVELS BELOW WILL BE LISTED IN THE ANNUAL REPORT IN THAT SPECIFIC CATEGORY AS WELL AS IN THEIR CLASS LIST:
- The Headmaster’s Circle $25,000 and above: This highest level of giving honors our 15 visionary leaders who have all supported the Pingry mission of excellence and honor: John F. Pingry (1861-1892), William H. Corbin (1892-1897), Frank H. Robson (1897-1899), Walter R. Marsh (1899-1907), S. Archibald Smith (1907-1915), David Magie (1915-1917), C. Mitchell Froelicher (1917-1920), C. Bertram Newton (1920-1936), E. Laurence Springer (1936-1961), Charles B. Atwater (1961-1970), H. Westcott Cunningham ’39 (1970-1980), David C. Wilson ’59 (1980-1987), John Hanly (1987-2000), John Neiswender (2000-2005), and Nathaniel E. Conard (2005-present).
- The John F. Pingry Society $20,000 – $24,999
- The Master’s Circle $15,000 – $19,999
- The Reverentia Associates $10,000 – $14,999
- The Honor Council $5,000 – $9,999
- The Magistri Fellows $2,500 – $4,999
- The Founder’s Society $1,861 – $2,499
- The Scholars’ Club $1,000 – $1,860
THE SCLS RECOGNIZES THE GENEROUS YOUNG ALUMNI BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERSHIP WITH A PINGRY FUND GIFT THAT MEETS THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Classes of 2013-2017:$100 and above
- Classes of 2008-2012: $240 and above
- Classes of 2003-2007: $360 and above
SCLS members enjoy access to special networking, professional development, and social programs and events throughout the year.