A member of the Magistri, Coach Scott worked at the School from 1968 to 1995, teaching P.E. and coaching cross country and track.
Magnus Health at Pingry
The Magnus Health portal for 2022–23 is now open.
- What is Magnus?
- Why does Pingry use Magnus?
- So, what action do I need to take, and when?
- What happens if I miss the deadline?
- How do I submit my child's medical records?
- How Do I Submit Several forms at once?
- My child is on a sports team, Do i need to do anything special?
- What is the Personal Health Record App?
- What is CamScanner?
- How does Pingry use my childs medical information?
- What are (Magnus) health emergency contacts?
Still have a question?
Contact us any timeEmail: Magnus@pingry.org
Call: 908-647-5555 x1370
August 5, 2022
As a convenience and to assist Pingry families in meeting the requirements of school attendance, we will offer on-campus physicals on our Basking Ridge Campus for all students in rising Grades K–12 with Dr. Silberman, a board-certified family physician. The dates and times available are below:
- July 28, 2022 (2:30–6:00 p.m.)