Dr. Cottingham was appointed Interim Upper School Director in July 2021, and her Pingry experience includes three years as Upper School Academic Dean and a semester as Interim English Department Chair.
Magnus Health at Pingry
The Magnus Health portal for 2022–23 is now open.
- What is Magnus?
- Why does Pingry use Magnus?
- So, what action do I need to take, and when?
- What happens if I miss the deadline?
- How do I submit my child's medical records?
- How Do I Submit Several forms at once?
- My child is on a sports team, Do i need to do anything special?
- What is the Personal Health Record App?
- What is CamScanner?
- How does Pingry use my childs medical information?
- What are (Magnus) health emergency contacts?
Still have a question?
Contact us any timeEmail: Magnus@pingry.org
Call: 908-647-5555 x1370
August 5, 2022
As a convenience and to assist Pingry families in meeting the requirements of school attendance, we will offer on-campus physicals on our Basking Ridge Campus for all students in rising Grades K–12 with Dr. Silberman, a board-certified family physician. The dates and times available are below:
- July 28, 2022 (2:30–6:00 p.m.)