The exhibit, showcasing her printmaking works, celebrates "the beauty, importance, and complexity of positive representation of African American children."
The Pingry Review
Published 3 times each year, The Pingry Review is the official magazine of The Pingry School. Its primary purpose is to disseminate alumni, school, faculty, and staff news and information to the entire Pingry community.
The Winter 2020-21 issue of The Pingry Review features:
- A new era of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Pingry
- Information about regional, virtual receptions and Reunion Weekend
- Lafayette College tennis star Cece Lesnick ’17 on her Big Blue memories and collegiate highlights
- This year’s Winter Musical reexamines Oklahoma!
- A new collection from the 1890s enriches our Archives
- As Pingry honors its 160th year, a look back at Centennial Day in 1961
Every issue INCLUDES:
- Class Notes
- In Memoriam
- A Visit to the Archives
- Pingry Creates
- Pingry Favorites
- On the Arts
For non-digital issues produced prior to 2008, please contact Greg Waxberg '96, Editor of The Pingry Review, at email@example.com.