Twenty-nine Big Blue student athletes will take their athletic skills to 23 new campuses in the fall to play 12 different sports.
The Pingry Review
Published 3 times each year, The Pingry Review is the official magazine of The Pingry School. Its primary purpose is to disseminate alumni, school, faculty, and staff news and information to the entire Pingry community.
The Winter 2019-20 issue of The Pingry Review features:
- Apu '93 to the Rescue
- Justin Friedman '15 Takes the Mound
- Why does Judy Goodwin Riendeau ’79 think people should smile more?
- Q&A with “The Hill Lady,” Middle and Upper School running coach Sarah Christensen P ’10, ’12
- A new book by neurosurgeon Dr. Mark R. McLaughlin ’83
- Cubist Still Life drawings by Art Fundamentals students
- Cross-campus connections—involving Pingry chickens!—with Lower and Upper School students
Every issue provides updates for:
- School News
- Scene Around Campus
- Alumni News
- Class Notes
For non-digital issues produced prior to 2008, please contact Greg Waxberg '96, Editor of The Pingry Review, at firstname.lastname@example.org.