Big Blue will welcome new and returning talent as they look to advance further in the conference, county, and state tournaments this fall.
Athletics Hall of Fame Nomination Form
The purpose of the Hall of Fame is to honor those former student athletes, coaches or athletic staff members who have demonstrated leadership and whose athletic accomplishments have been of the highest caliber while a student, coach or athletic staff member at The Pingry School and as a result have brought credit to the School.
- A nominee must be an alumnus, alumna, or former varsity Coach or athletic staff member of The Pingry School.
- Eligibility for admission begins the tenth year after the nominee becomes an alumnus/a. Coaches and athletic staff are eligible once they have retired from varsity coaching or working in that role at Pingry.
- The nominee must have exhibited the highest caliber of athletic accomplishments and demonstrated sportsmanship and leadership during his or her time at The Pingry School.
- Selection will be based primarily on athletic accomplishments while at The Pingry School. Subsequent achievements in athletics and other areas will also be considered.
- The nominee must exemplified the qualities of good citizenship and personal integrity, both while a student, coach or athletic staff member at The Pingry School and throughout his or her life.
For questions concerning the Athletic Hall of Fame, please contact Maureen Maher, Associate Director of Alumni Relations at email@example.com or (908) 647-7058.