The safety of our students and employees is a priority at the Basking Ridge Campus. The School relies on members of the Pingry community to respect and adhere to the campus’s procedures for arrival and dismissal as a means to ensure the safety of our community. Arrival and Dismissal Etiquette:
- Pull all the way up to the front of the drop-off zone or to the car in front of you.
- Students should only exit or enter the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Observe the posted 10 MPH speed limit while driving on campus. Speeding is a safety hazard for our students, employees, and outside community members.
- Do not pass the car(s) in front of you at any time.
- Only use designated zones for pick-up/drop-off. If you have any questions regarding zone location(s), refer to the image below.
- Adhere to safety signs, speed limit postings, traffic signs and signals, crosswalks, and other visual cues/signage at all times.
- Pedestrians should only be crossing the driveway or entering the parking lot(s) via the crosswalks.
- Pedestrians in the crosswalk always have the right-of-way.
- Follow the directions of designated school personnel and traffic coordinators