Members of Pingry's Robotics Team postponed their Spring Break by a few days the weekend of March 9—and with impressive showings at two separate events, their sacrifice was well worth it!
Many employers will match tax-deductible charitable contributions made by their employees, retirees and employee's spouses. Follow the steps below to have your employer match your gift to Pingry.
- Make a gift to The Pingry Fund.
- Check if your employer is eligible to match gifts to Pingry:
- Submit your employer's matching gift form to the appropriate person listed on the form, or mail to The Pingry School, Office of Institutional Advancement, 131 Martinsville Road, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
Follow your employer's requirements for matching gifts. You may need the following information:
- Pingry's Employer Identification Number (EIN) and Federal Tax Identification Number: 22-1493168
- Mailing address: The Pingry School, 131 Martinsville Road, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
- Phone: 908-647-7058
- Fax: 908-647-5035
- Organization type: Education
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni & Development at 908-647-7058.