Magnus Health at Pingry
Welcome to your Magnus Health Information Hub.
Here you will find answers to your questions about submitting health updates for your child in preparation for the coming school year.
The buttons to the right will guide you to checklists and other information.
All documentation must be submitted by August 1.
- What is Magnus?
- Why does Pingry use Magnus?
- What action do I need to take, and when?
- What happens if I miss the deadline?
- How do I submit my child's medical records?
- My child is on a sports team, Do i need to do anything special?
- What is CamScanner?
- How does Pingry use my childs medical information?
- What are (Magnus) health emergency contacts?
Still have a question?
Contact us any timeEmail: Magnus@pingry.org
15-minute appointments will be offered on the following dates and times at the Basking Ridge Campus:
- Thursday, May 25 (2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 8 (2:00p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
As a convenience and to assist Pingry families in meeting the requirements of school attendance, we will offer on-campus physicals with Dr. Marc Silberman—a board-certified family physician—for all students in rising Grades K–12 who are unable to get a physical prior to the deadline.
Dr. Silberman’s services will be offered at a discounted rate of $50.
A physical with Dr. Silberman is not mandatory. Students are able to see their own primary care physician or obtain an affordable physical by visiting a local urgent care center or walk-in clinic.
Please note: If you decide to take advantage of an on-campus physical with Dr. Silberman, he will not be administering vaccines; you will still need to make sure your child's vaccination records are up to date.