The new Board members are Lois Fitton, Josh Kalafer, Allen Y. Kim, Margaret Santana, and Umesh Subramanian.
Early Action Process
Begin Your Story Early at Pingry!
If Pingry is definitely your top choice for Grade 9, then we encourage you to apply through our NEW Early Action program. As part of our ongoing effort to create a proactive, welcoming admissions process that exceeds the expectations of our prospective students and families, Pingry is proud to introduce Early Action — our non-binding, early admissions cycle specifically for Grade 9 applicants.
- When is the deadline to submit your Early Action Application?
- When do I receive my Early Action decision?
- If offered, when is my enrollment deposit due?
- What is the Early Action Agreement?
- Early Action is usually associated with the College process. Why is this being implemented at a 9th grade level?
- Is Early Action binding?
- Who should apply Early Action?
- What should I do to confirm Early Action is right for me?
- How do I apply as an Early Action candidate?
- Do I have a better chance of getting in if I apply Early Action?
- What are the benefits of applying Early Action?
- Is there a difference in the applications between Early Action and Regular Decision?
- Can I use recommendation letters from last year’s teachers if I am applying Early Action?
- If I apply Early Action to Pingry, what decision might I expect?
- How does Tuition Assistance work if I apply Early Action to Pingry?
- What if I am admitted Early Action, but the Tuition Assistance is insufficient?
- Is there a time that I can take my standardized testing as an Early Action Applicant?
- I was admitted through the Early Action admission process. Would it be possible for me to delay my decision to later in the Spring?
- Why did I receive a deferral decision from my Early Action Application?
- Will a deferral decision negatively impact my chances of being accepted to Pingry in the Regular Decision round?
- May I submit additional or updated materials if I am deferred?
- Are there any events for Early Action admitted students?
Whether you decide early action or regular decision is your best admission plan, take your next step and start your Pingry application now!
If Pingry is your unequivocal first choice, then we urge you to apply through Early Action.
This exciting new program has been thoughtfully designed to provide prospective students and Pingry more time to get to know each other — time for us to learn your story early, and time for you to learn ours. As a result, we will have more time to build stronger relationships with all prospective Grade 9 students and families, offering them the same type of personalized admissions experience that already exists for the Lower School and Middle School.
Important Dates and Deadlines
November 1st: Early Action Application Deadline. (Available only for 9th grade applicants)
Application Fee Waiver Code: EARLY22
November 1st: Early Action Tuition Assistance Application Deadline. (Available only for 9th grade applicants)
November 20th: Early Action Application Supplemental Materials Deadline. (Available only for 9th grade applicants)
December 15th: Early Action Application Decisions are communicated. (Available only for 9th grade applicants)
January 4th: Early Action Admitted Student Day. (Available only for 9th grade applicants)
January 11th: Early Action Enrollment Deadline