At long last, Pingry honored the Class of 2020—on campus, in-person—during the School's 159th Commencement Exercises.
Application Process/Apply Now
How to Apply
Please submit an admission application (and grade-specific documentation) by the necessary deadlines:
NOTE: Our application deadlines have now passed. At this time we are no longer accepting applications to any grades. If you wish to submit a late application, please be in touch directly with Sheila Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Grades K-5 or Samantha Schifano (email@example.com) for Grades 6-11.
Grades K-5 admission application deadline: Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Grades 6-11 admission application deadline: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
*Applications submitted through the SAO are due Sunday, December 15, 2019
If you have questions about the process of submitting an application, please be in touch:
We require applications, recommendations and the transcript/report card to be submitted online in keeping with Pingry’s commitment to sustainability and the ease and reliability of this format. However, if this presents a hardship, please contact the Admission Office: 908.647.6419 so that we may assist you.
For all applicants
• All applicants will visit campus and parent(s)/guardian(s) will interview as part of the admission process. This interview is an opportunity for the family to ask questions and learn more about Pingry. We look forward to the conversation!
• Recommendation forms must be submitted directly to Pingry by the recommender/school.
• Current year teacher recommendation forms should be submitted to the teacher after December 1 of the current school year.
• Transcript/Report Card for the current school year as well as the past two school years must be submitted directly to Pingry by the applicant’s school.
• If you are applying from outside the United States, click here to ensure Pingry is the appropriate fit for your student.
It is the applicant/prospective family’s responsibility to follow up with the Admission Office in a timely manner regarding the status of the applicant’s file, keeping in mind the deadlines for documentation. If the file is incomplete, it is the responsibility of the family to contact the school/teacher regarding the missing items.