Don't miss next weekend's performance—held for the first time outdoors, in a new, student-constructed pop-up theater!
Applying to Pingry
How to Apply
For a candidate to become an applicant, please submit an Admission Application by the necessary deadline:
Grades K-11 admission application deadline: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
*Applications for Grades 6-11 submitted through SAO are due Monday, November 30, 2020
Supplementary documentation must be received by their grade-specific deadlines.
If you have questions about the application process, please be in touch:
We require applications, recommendations and the transcript/report card to be submitted online in keeping with Pingry’s commitment to sustainability and the ease and reliability of this format. However, if this presents a hardship, please contact the Admission Office: 908.647.6419 so that we may assist you.
For all applicants
• All families will virtually meet with a member of the Admission Office as part of the process. The interview/meeting is an opportunity for the family to ask questions and learn more about Pingry. We look forward to the conversation!
• Recommendation forms must be submitted directly to Pingry by the recommender/school.
• Current year teacher recommendation forms should be submitted to the teacher after December 1 of the current school year.
• Transcript/Report Card for the current school year, as well as the past two school years and any standardized testing, must be submitted directly to Pingry by the applicant’s school.
• If you are applying from outside the United States, click here to ensure Pingry is the appropriate fit for your student.
It is the applicant/prospective family’s responsibility to follow up with the Admission Office in a timely manner regarding the status of the applicant’s file, keeping in mind the deadlines for documentation. If the file is incomplete, it is the responsibility of the family to contact the appropriate person regarding the missing items.
First week of March, 2021: Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of Applicants to Kindergarten, Grades 2, 4, 6, and 9 will be informed of the Admission Committee decision by letter.
Mid-April, 2021: Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of Applicants to Grades 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11 will be informed of the Admission Committee decision by letter.