Lucas Monserrat '17, Obi Nnaeto '18, and Shea Smith '18 are just three of more than two dozen college athletes using the Greig Center over their winter break to stay in shape.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why has Pingry changed the title from Headmaster to Head of School?
- When will the new Head of School officially start?
- What is the role of the Search Committee?
- Who is on the search committee?
- What is the Board's role?
- What is the role of Spencer Stuart, the search firm?
- What is the expected timeline of the search process?
- What is the role of the current Head of School?
- How can members of the Pingry community participate in the process?
The Board of Trustees has asked the Head Search Committee to engage in a thoughtful and thorough process to develop and assess prospective candidates, ultimately recommending one person to the Board for consideration as Pingry’s next Head of School. The Board expects the Committee to engage broadly with the School community, to listen to a wide variety of views about the School and the qualities needed in the next Head of School. The Board asks the Search Committee to keep the community informed and engaged throughout the search process, while respecting the confidentiality of the candidate recruitment process.
Arlyn Davich ’99
Jeffrey N. Edwards ’78, P ’12 ’14, ’18, Board Chair
Denise M. Grant P ’23
Dev C. Ittycheria P ’19, ’22
Stuart Lederman ’78, Search Committee Co-Chair
Steven M. Lipper ’79, P ’09, ’12, ’14
Katharine Procter P ’22, ’26, Search Committee Co-Chair
- Participate in on-campus meetings: Over the summer and into the early fall, there will be opportunities for community members—including alumni, either in person or by calling in—to share their thoughts and perspectives in person with members of the Search Committee and/or the search consultants. Details as to time and location of such meetings will be forthcoming.
- Complete the online survey: By early August, we will launch an online survey allowing all school constituents to share their input.
- Send us a message: We welcome your questions, advice, and nominations. Please send any comments to email@example.com.