In addition to remembering September 11, 2001, this year's speakers offered their perspectives on uncertainty, trust, integrity in the classroom, and the importance of accuracy.
Head of School Search
The Pingry School is conducting an international search to attract the best qualified candidate to serve as our 17th Head of School. We are confident that Pingry's reputation for excellence, as well as its mission, history, financial stability, and welcoming community will attract a pool of outstanding candidates for the position.
The Search Committee will update the community regularly about the progress of the search, and updates will be archived on this web site. Questions and comments regarding the search may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stuart Lederman, ’78, Trustee
- Lori Halivopoulos, ’78, P ’23, Trustee
- Denise Grant, P ’23, Trustee
- Dev Ittycheria, P ’19, ’22, Trustee
- Judy Lebowitz, Upper School Latin Teacher, Mentor Program Director
- Leslie Miller, P ’29, ’31, Lower School Physical Education Coordinator, Health Teacher, Lower School Enrichment Coordinator
- Jason Murdock, Middle School History Teacher, Admission Counselor
- Margaret Santana, P ’22, ’24, Former Trustee and Past President of The Pingry School Parents’ Association
- Kevin Schmidt, ’98, Trustee and President of the Pingry Alumni Association,
- Ian Shrank, ’71, Chair of the Board of Trustees