The exhibit, showcasing her printmaking works, celebrates "the beauty, importance, and complexity of positive representation of African American children."
Who Are You Looking For?
Middle & Upper Schools
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
50 Country Day Drive
Short Hills, NJ 07078
- I have questions about my child's academic schedule.
- I have questions about my child’s social adjustment at school.
- I would like to communicate a personal issue impacting my child’s life in school—who can I reach out to at Pingry for support?
- I want to check in about my child’s performance.
- I’m interested in learning more about the School’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- I’d like to discuss the possibility of my child receiving accommodations at Pingry.
Head of School
Health Office (Short Hills)
Health Office (Basking Ridge)
908-647-5555 x1326 or x1636
Lower School Office
Assistant Lower School Director of Academics
Assistant Lower School Director of Student Life
Library (Basking Ridge)
Library (Short Hills)
Middle School Office
Middle School Dean of Students Office
Student Absence (Lower School)
Student Absence (Middle School)
Student Absence (Upper School)
Summer and Auxiliary Programs
Upper School Office
Upper School Dean of Student Life Form III/IV
Upper School Dean of Student Life Form V/VI