On the heels of winning the state relay championships last month, the girls take the overall state title as well, the program's first in eight years.
BBS Travel Camp
Why choose Pingry’s Big Blue Travel Camp?
- Is it because of our beautiful 200 acre Basking Ridge campus?
- Our very own hiking trail and campsite where s’mores are served as a special treat?
- Maybe it’s our competition sized swimming pool where each day camper will receive swim lessons?
- Or our state of the art, basketball and tennis courts, softball and baseball fields and the numerous grass and turf fields where hours of playing time will be logged throughout the summer?
- Or maybe it’s the delicious lunches provided by Sage Dining Services using Pingry kitchens and locally-sourced ingredients?
That is what makes us Pingry. All the above is true given our history, reputation and facilities.
This camp offers a range of off-campus adventures to finish the summer. With Pingry counselors to guide you, broaden your experience with trips to Broadway shows, museums, the beach, baseball games, and amusement parks. Campers can register for the day or for the week.