The works of artist Zoe Keramea will be on display in the Hostetter Gallery through April 28.
BBS Performing Arts
Why choose Pingry’s Big Blue Day Camp?
- Is it because of our beautiful 200 acre Basking Ridge campus?
- Our very own hiking trail and campsite where s’mores are served as a special treat?
- Maybe it’s our competition sized swimming pool where each day camper will receive swim lessons?
- Or our state of the art, basketball and tennis courts, softball and baseball fields and the numerous grass and turf fields where hours of playing time will be logged throughout the summer?
- Or maybe it’s the delicious lunches provided by Sage Dining Services using Pingry kitchens and locally-sourced ingredients?
Pingry Big Blue Summer campers and staff live by the Honor C.O.D.E.
As they encounter new activities and challenges, campers are encouraged to be Curious, Open, Dedicated and Enthusiastic while remaining true to Pingry's greatest value, Honor.
In just five days, campers will learn their parts, working with specialists (led by Mrs. Harabin - Pingry’s lower school drama teacher) on acting, singing, and dancing to create and perform a well developed and memorable performance (Summer 2017 Show Choice in Process) . The final product presented in the Macrae Theatre on the Basking Ridge campus at 3:00pm on Friday afternoon! Both Pingry students and the wider community are invited to participate in this program for upper-elementary students.
Meet the Director
BBS Performing Arts Camp Artistic Director