Beginning in 1861 with Dr. John F. Pingry, every capital project that has occurred at The Pingry School has been the result of generous donors who believed in the School and wanted to secure its future.
This tradition of philanthropy at Pingry continues today in various forms: In 2003, Pingry opened The Hostetter Arts Center in Basking Ridge to enhance its visual and performing arts curriculum; in 2007, the new Carol and Park B. Smith '50 Middle School was opened, which allowed Pingry to create a nurturing and modern facility for Grade 6 - Form II; in 2012 The Beinecke House was built so that the Headmaster could live on the Basking Ridge campus close to the Middle and Upper Schools; and in 2013 The Miller A. Bugliari ’52 World Cup Field and Reese Williams Baseball Field were renovated and rededicated for our students to train using the best possible resources. These are just a few examples of how our community has come together to ensure that both current and future Pingry students and faculty have the necessary resources to meet their full potential.
To learn more about supporting the projects below, please contact the Pingry Alumni & Development Office at (908) 647-7058.
Recently Completed Projects