Part-Time Debate Coach [Posted: July 6, 2015]
Pingry’s Speech and Debate Team teaches life skills. Speech Team members, who participate in Original Oratory at Pingry and tournaments outside Pingry, focus on both impromptu and prepared public speaking. Debate Team members, who compete in tournaments outside Pingry, learn how to prepare and argue both sides of a topic. Debates fall into two main categories: Lincoln-Douglas and Public Forum. Coaching will take place 2 afternoons per week and occasional weekend tournaments.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jon Leef, Assistant Headmaster of the Basking Ridge Campus, at email@example.com
Digital Archivist [Posted: June 29, 2015]
The Pingry School is looking for someone to manage the creation of a school-wide digital archive.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Help the Pingry Tech Team identify and implement a database solution for storing digital content.
- Oversee the digitizing of physical materials.
- Organize existing digital content and develop system for tagging information.
- Work with Pingry’s academic, communications, and development offices to identify materials to include in the digital archive.
- Develop processes for adding to and maintaining digital archive.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various school departments.
- Excellent technical knowledge of best practices for database organization and content digitization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to a successful conclusion within agreed upon time and cost parameters.
- Experience managing digital archival projects.
- Degree and/or significant coursework in a relevant discipline preferred.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Brian Burkhart, Director of Educational and Information Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Advancement Services [Posted: April 24, 2015]
The Pingry School’s Advancement Team is responsible for the outreach to the school’s internal and external constituencies. Through community outreach, relationship building and general awareness activities, the department motivates Pingry’s constituencies and the community at-large to financially support the school. By obtaining the financial resources required by The Pingry School to carry out its educational objectives, the department plays a vital role in contributing to the overall education and personal development of Pingry students and maintaining Pingry’s place as an outstanding educational institution.
The Director of Advancement Services is responsible for the overall management and support of the Advancement Services area. This is a twelve-month position reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement.
Please click here for complete job description and more information
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Melanie Hoffmann, Director of Institutional Advancement, at email@example.com.
Upper School Coaches are needed for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Assistant Varsity Girls' Soccer Coach
- JV Football Coach, Varsity Position Coach
- Assistant Girls' JV Tennis Coach
- Assistant Boys' JV Basketball Coach
- Girls' JV Basketball Head Coach
- Assistant Girls' JV Basketball Coach
- Assistant Varsity Swim Coach
- Assistant Boys' Lacrosse Coach
- Assistant Girls' Lacrosse Coach
- Assistant Winter Track Coach
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Carter Abbott, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Coaches are needed for the 2015-2016 school year:
- Head Boys' Soccer Coach
- Assistant Boys' Soccer Coach
- Boys' Baseball Head Coach
- Boys' Basketball Head Coach
- Track and Field Head Coach
- Assistant Field Hockey Coach (2)
- Assistant Girls' Basketball Coach
- Assistant Tennis Coach
- Girls' Soccer Coach
- Field Hockey Coach
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Gerry Vanasse, Director of Middle School Athletics, at email@example.com