The University of Notre Dame-bound senior earns ice hockey honors.
The Pingry Review
Published 3 times each year, The Pingry Review is the official magazine of The Pingry School. Its primary purpose is to disseminate alumni, school, faculty, and staff news and information to the entire Pingry community.
The Fall 2017 issue of The Pingry Review features:
- The Women of Pingry: Celebrating Five Decades of Coeducation
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author Dr. N. Scott Momaday visits Pingry
- A new financial aid scholarship named for Al Romano
- Pingry teachers return to school
- A new Athletics Center, a new era for the Strength and Conditioning Program
- Visual arts teacher Jennifer Mack-Watkins balances the worlds of teaching and exhibiting
- At home on stage: Actress Rebecca Mozo ’00
- The alchemy of pottery glazes
Every issue provides updates for:
- School News
- Scene Around Campus
- Alumni News
- Class Notes
For non-digital issues produced prior to 2008, please contact Greg Waxberg, Editor of The Pingry Review, at email@example.com.